Counter and Cashier
Summary: You are the face of Sals for the guest, and will be a person who likes people and has a pleasant, friendly personality. You will be a guest focused person and work as part of the team to ensure quality food and service is delivered.
You will be required to have a thorough working knowledge of menu items, all ingredients, current specials, promotions and prices in order to ensure a quality guest experience.
You will assist the guest with their selection and be an “order maker” by using suggestive selling techniques.
You will take pride in your appearance and follow all uniform requirements as expected.
You will carry out your share of the restaurants housekeeping duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Some experience working with cash in a quick service environment or retail is preferred.
- Guest service experience is preferred, but if you are keen to learn we will train the right person
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20lbs.
- Weekend availability is required
You can expect:
- Uniforms provided
- Group benefits for full time staff
- Staff discounts on all Sals products
- Flexible hours