Summary: You are responsible for keeping dishes and kitchen pots/cooking utensils clean, sanitized and stocked for the entire restaurant.
You maintain the dish room and dishwasher clean and organized throughout your shift. Ensuring that each guest is provided with clean, sanitized dish, glassware and cutlery is your responsibility.
You will need to understand the different cleaning products and use them safely while you perform your duties.
From time to time you may be asked to assist the kitchen on the line or to do prep as needed.
Other duties will be assigned as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Operate the automatic dishwasher
- Well organized, efficient and able to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic and enjoy a fast pace
- Willing and able to be a team player and work productively with your teammates to get the job done.