Summary: You are responsible for food preparation. We start with a quality product, shipped fresh daily from our central commissary. Grill staff are responsible for the correct portioning, and preparation of this product for our guests.
You will need to be well organized, have attention to detail. You must be able to read the bills, prepare multiple bills at once, and have a sense of urgency to meet the guest’s expectations.
We provide you with:
- Staff discounts on Sals product,
- Group benefits for Full Time,
- Flexibility in hours
- Share in a tip pool
- And salary depending on qualifications
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years previous experience in a fast paced kitchen is an asset.
- Good communication skills – read and communicate information to the team
- Good work ethic and work well under pressure
- Willing and able to be a team player and work productively with your teammates to get the job done.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Willing to maintain a high standard of cleanliness
- Understanding of food safe practices
- Have a food safe certification or be willing to attain upon hire
Full job description upon hire.