Host/ess and Greeter
Summary: You are the guest’s first impression. You will provide a friendly, prompt greeting to all guests, and they will feel welcome from the moment they enter the restaurant.
A host/ess and greeter must like meeting new people, be confident about the menu, understand the flow of the restaurant, and answer questions with enthusiasm and confidence.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous guest service experience preferred, but we will train if you are keen to learn
- Take pride in your appearance, and follow the company dress code
- Be confident and able to communicate with guests as they enter and leave the restaurant
- Well organized, efficient and able to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic and enjoy a fast pace
- Willing and able to be a team player and work productively with your teammates to get the job done.