Looking to move into a management career? Sals has a great history and a great future.
You bring to Sals:
- High energy and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a guest and goal oriented professional.
- You encourage a collaborative and cooperative environment for you team
- Strong organizational skills and an excellent communicator
- Proven reliability.
- Experience in the restaurant and/or food and beverage industry.
You will direct overall activities and performance of your team and ensure:
- Prompt, friendly guest service according to company guidelines.
- A timely response and resolution to all guest concerns.
- An efficient and trained staff through effective orientation and regular evaluation.
- Strict control company costs and assets.
- A minimum of 2 years management or supervisory experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Post-secondary education in Hotel/Restaurant Management is an asset.
We provide you with:
- Group benefits, life insurance
- Staff discounts on Sals product,
- And salary depending on qualifications