Summary: Servers are responsible for providing knowledgeable, professional and attentive service. Your enthusiasm enhances the guest experience while you go about making suggestions and promoting menu items. You run an efficient, well organized and clean section.
A server serves and sells. You must be knowledgeable about menu items, specials and promotions in order to answer the guest with confidence and enhance the guest experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Serving it Safe – for alcohol service is required upon hire (location specific)
- Previous experience in a family restaurant preferred
- Take pride in your appearance, and follow the company dress code
- Good communication skills
- Able to read and accurately input orders
- Well organized, and able to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic and enjoy a fast pace.
- Willing and able to be a team player and work productively with your teammates and get the job done
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Understanding of food safe practices
NOW HIRING PART TIME DAY SERVERS AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION(S):
959 Henderson Highway