Summary: You will be a person who can work independently and lead/motivate a small team to ensure great guest service, high food safe and cleanliness standards, and a positive environment.
You will be a guest focused person who works as part of the team to ensure quality food and service is delivered to the guest.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 -2 years [previous supervisory experience in hospitality
- You will be a mature, reliable person with a strong work ethic.
- Be willing and able to work all functions: cooking, serving, cashier
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20lbs.
- Be willing and able to perform some admin duties
You can expect:
- Uniforms provided
- Group benefits for full time staff
- Staff discounts on all Sals products
- Salary for supervisor is D.O.Q.
- FT hours (approx 30-40 weekly)
- Shift available – evenings from 2pm to 10pm
- Weekend availability is required.